Monday 17 October 2022

(Un)subscription

This blog used to have a subscription option; I used Feedburner, a free service owned by Google. I currently have 16 subscribers, and if you're among them, you've probably been getting an email every time I publish a new post (which, unfortunately, is not as often as I would like).

As of 2022, Google no longer supports new email subscriptions via Feedburner. Ordinarily, existing subscribers would continue to receive emails, but I'm planning to deactivate my Feedburner altogether. So this is the last post for which you'll get the usual email notification (though I do of course plan to carry on blogging).

If you like, you can use Feedly or any other RSS reader of your choice to keep up with new posts (most readers also have an option whereby you get a weekly email round-up). Or just check back from time to time, in the old-school way. But if you forget, that's okay too :)

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you around.

0 comments: